Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22 december 2009 / 2349 pm

Sumthing gonna happen on me..
aku xtaw knpe aku mcm nie..
da bape hari nie...
I looks very painfull..
few people around keep asking me why..
even he also asking the same thing..

hmm..
im quiet weird with myself..
im wondering why..
whats gonna happen on me..

hmmmm.....
lots off things happen on me since came back from posting..
rusuk kiri aku makin sakit..
smpai ble aku nk thn dengan makan pain killer??
Last 2 days..pas blik dri kua dinner..
I had an SOB..
Its quiet worse..
Hmm,,,
Jus now..
Once I came back from class..
I had a chest pain..
Its totally hurts me once I inhale..
Hmm..
Watz happen on me???
Migrain…
Chest pain..
Rusuk kiri sakit..
Pluz SOB..
Hmm..
I really cant stand it..
I dun want to show people dat im weak..
But that I felt jus now.
Help me..
Wat did I have to do..
Aku xnk sshkan org sekeliling aku ble aku skit..
Hmmm..

Aku xnk skit2..
Nnt tkut org kat umah wisau aku kat cni..
Mse aku dehydrate ritu pon aku rse cm nyesal sbb gtw kat ibu..
She looks vrery worried..
Poor her..
Im so sorry ibu..
I dun mean to make u worried bout me..

No comments:

Post a Comment